Sugarboy Ft. Kiss Daniel – Kilamity

Sugarboy Ft. Kiss Daniel – Kilamity Mp3 Download
While fans are still anticipating SugarBoy’s debut album, ‘Believe’, the talented singer throws out new single, ‘Kilamity’ to whet the appetites of his fans.
Announcing his debut album about a week ago, the singer said thus; “I am glad to let you all know I will be dropping my first studio Album titled ‘BELIEVE’ in the month of April with an album launch concert to be held at the grand ball room Oriental Hotel on the 22nd of April, 2017.”
He added that “It’s been a privilege working with some creative minds, producers, musicians. Massive thanks to my Label, to my Sugar Fans and most especially God almighty for all the inspiration and life.”
The new single, ‘Kilamity’ which is a follow up to ‘Dada Omo’, features his label mate –Kiss Daniel who has carved a niche for himself in the music industry.
Check on the song and ENJOY!



Download
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment