MC Galaxy Titles New Album ‘MMM’ After December’s Publicity Stunt

MC Galaxy Titles New Album ‘MMM’ After December’s Publicity Stunt

MC Galaxy was among the few celebrities who claimed to have invested and lost huge amount of money to popular Ponzi scheme, Mavrodian Mondial Moneybox, MMM in December 2016 when founder announced the accounts of users were ‘paused’.

MC Galaxy cried out that he lost N25m to the Ponzi after MMM officially announced the frozen of its platform. On his Instagram page @mcgalaxymcg, the ‘Sekem’ crooner said his manager pushed him into the mess.

He wrote: “That moment when u waiting for January 2017. God cover me over my enemies and MMM, 25m na waooo! My manager @woleogundare pushed me to this. smh #sad.”

Neither MC Galaxy nor his manager said a word to confirm whether he was able to get his money back or not as soon as MMM began operation in 2017. The singer is now building on the previous stunt to push his forthcoming album.

MC Galaxy reveals that his new titled ‘MMM’ which means ‘Money Making Machine’ is expected to drop soon when asked about his new projects in a recent interview.

He stated, “I’m seriously working on my album right now and it would be released in a few months. I’m thinking of 10 tracks and the name of the album is MMM which means Money Making Machine. I will be working mostly with international acts and some African artistes.”

ggggggggggggggggg


Download
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment